What is Celebrex?
Celebrex is a celecoxib drug, which is a class of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs called Cox-2 inhibitor. It is used to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Questions and answers on "Celebrex"
Health resources related to Celebrex
- Celebrex causing heart attacks
- Nabumetone vs celebrex
- Is celebrex a cox 2 inhibitor
- Celebrex safer than ibuprofen
- Normal dosage of celebrex
- Celebrex common side effects
- Suggest cheaper alternative to celebrex amlodipine-benaz sertraline advair and proair
- Long-term use of celebrex
- Is celebrex bad for you
- Celebrex uses and side effects