What causes pain in left scapula, shoulders, abdomen and chest?

hi doctor i am female ,38, 72 kilo weight, and 161 cm height , i have some pain around my left scapula , shoulders , my left hand , a part of my Abdomen and my left chest from 4 month ago . i visited many doctors but they cannot recognize that. a pain from that do not permit me too sleep at night . some doctors said, it is Muscle spasms from stress and gave me some Nerve pills . and i began to eat them from 3 days later and i am better in night now . but i guess it is Angina . please guide me
Thu, 31 Oct 2019