What is Tubal ligation?
Tubal ligation or tubectomy (also known as having one's "tubes tied" (ligation)) is a surgical procedure for sterilization in which a woman's fallopian tubes are clamped and blocked, or severed and sealed, either method of which prevents eggs from reaching the uterus for fertilization. Tubal ligation is considered a permanent method of sterilization and birth control.
Questions and answers on "Tubal ligation"
Health resources related to Tubal ligation
- How to get pregnant after tubal ligation
- Tubal ligation pros and cons
- Odds of pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Heavy clear discharge after tubal ligation
- Homeopathic remedy tubal ligation syndrome
- Tubal ligation and ablation
- Pink discharge after tubal ligation
- Why having pregnancy symptoms after tubal ligation surgery
- Pros and cons of tubal ligation
- Brown thick discharge after tubal ligation