How long do Risperdal, Vistaril, Diovan HCT and Gabapentin remain in body?
Hello, and thank you for asking a premium question. I think maybe some of your question got cut off -- what exactly are you concerned about in terms of drug testing? I'll try and write out the information I think you're looking for while you update your question with a little more detail.
Typical urine drug screens come in a 9-drug panel and can only detect those drugs, typical within a few hours of taking them, and can detect them for about 3-7 days depending on the substance. The specific drugs it detects are as follows:
Opiates (codeine, morphine, heroin, etc)
Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Valium, etc)
Methadone and propoxyphene
Most drugs can be tested in the blood, but these tests are expensive sendout tests that are not routinely done.
I looked over all the drugs you listed in your medical history -- it appears that none of them would show up in a urine drug screen, so I wouldn't worry about that.
Let me know if you have any further questions at all.
My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States. For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, or individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: XXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for delusional behavior and sporadic emotional turmoil
- Suggest ways to deal with a broken relationship
- Suggest alternative medication for schizophrenia
- What causes fatigue, hypersomnia and dry eyes?
- What causes severe headaches and seizure like symptoms?
- Suggest treatment for OCD with a serious symptom of compulsions to urinate
- What causes bumps on penis after non-penetrative sex?
- Does Provigil cause agitation?
- What causes irritable behavior after taking Buspar with SSRI and Lamictal?