What Causes Blood Discharge From The Incision Wound After Taking Codeine?
Codeine is not responsible for wound bleeding .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Codeine tablet is not responsible for the bleeding of the wound .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Bleeding - amount , duration .
2. Associated pain , fever or other symptoms .
3. If possible take a photo pic of the area without opening the water proof
dressing and upload as an attachment in the follow up section .
Awaiting for your response .
minor ooze , not to worry at present .
Thanks for the details with photograph .
* There is minor ooze from the edge stitch .
* Guidelines at present
- Currently there is no emergency to rush to the hospital .
- Do not mobilise to much extent without necessity .
- Continue current medicines .
- If this remains same , can have dressing change after 48 hours .
- If the bleeding persist , oozes beyond the dressing tape or other symptoms
of fever , pain then immediately consult your doctor .
Hope this clears your query .
Wishing him fine recovery .
Welcome for any further guidance .
Regards dear take care .