What is Heroin?
An alkaloid, prepared from morphine by acetylation; rapidly metabolized to morphine in the body; formerly used for the relief of cough. Except for research, its use in the U.S. is prohibited by federal law because of its potential for abuse.
Questions and answers on "Heroin"
Health resources related to Heroin
- What is heroin metabolite
- How long does heroin withdrawal last
- Reverse tolerance heroin
- What type of drug is heroin
- Do heroin addicts lie
- Heroin overdose death what happens
- How long does it take to detox from heroin
- Motivational treatments heroin addicts
- My mother is a heroin addict
- Signs of heroin user