What is Melatonin?
A substance formed by the mammalian pineal gland, which appears to depress gonadal function in mammals and causes contraction of amphibian melanophores; a precursor is serotonin. Melatonin is rapidly metabolized and is taken up by all tissues. It is involved in circadian rhythms.
Questions and answers on "Melatonin"
Health resources related to Melatonin
- Does melatonin cause sore heads
- Drugs/medication for Melatonin
- Will 320mg melatonin cause overdose
- Melatonin and a fib
- Which gland secretes the hormone melatonin
- Is melatonin recommended for sleeplessness
- How much melatonin should i take
- Melatonin and atrial fibrillation
- Can melatonin cause priapism
- Valerian root and melatonin