What is Risperdal?
Risperidone is an atypical antipsychotic drug which is mainly used to treat schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, the mixed and manic states associated with bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism.
Questions and answers on "Risperdal"
Health resources related to Risperdal
- What are the side effects of risperdal consta?
- Is aggressive behavior a side effect of risperdal consta?
- Risperdal side effects lactation
- Tips to wean mexazolam risperdal
- Risperdal protruding belly
- Could the intake of risperdal have any side effects
- Side effect of risperdal
- Does risperdal cause birth defects
- Is shuffling walk a side effect of risperdal m-tab?
- Risperdal for alzheimer's dementia