What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin is a pharmaceutical drug, specifically a GABA analog. Gabapentin is an anti-epileptic medication, also called an anticonvulsant. It affects chemicals and nerves in the body that are involved in the cause of seizures and some types of pain.
Questions and answers on "Gabapentin"
Health resources related to Gabapentin
- Gabapentin causes sleepiness when discontinued experiencing terrible pain suggestion
- Normal dosage of gabapentin
- Gabapentin for hot flashes
- Gabapentin side effects gabapentin pain
- Gabapentin 100mg side effects
- Heaviness on left side tests normal leg fasciculations taking gabapentin
- The intake of gabapentin is causing more anxiety
- Gabapentin dosage for anxiety
- Gabapentin dosage for fibromyalgia
- Gabapentin for shingles dosage