Ask a urologist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

147 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. Chandan
Experience: 26 years
Dr. Dilip Raja
Experience: 39 years
Dr. V. Sasanka
Experience: 23 years
Dr. G. Srinivasan
Experience: 26 years
Dr. Rajiv Goel
Experience: 20 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 50 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 17 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 32 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 22 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask a Urologist for consultation/discussion about Prostate and Bladder problems, Sexual Dysfunction, Epispadias, Hypospadias, Cirumcision, Kidney Stones, Prostate Enlargement (BPH), Urinary Incontinence, Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction, Kidney Transplant etc.

Recent Answers by Urologist

im 49 195lbs just passed blood with a clot through my penis. Never happend before I forgot to mention it was after ejaculation! View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us