What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid. It is used medically as an analgesic and a maintenance anti-addictive and reductive preparation for use by patients with opioid dependency.
Questions and answers on "Methadone"
Health resources related to Methadone
- Use of methadone and suboxone
- Was on heroine opiates on methadone and dihydroceine herbal medication
- Methadone to morphine
- Is methadone an opiate blocker
- How do i get methadone prescribed
- Should i take methadone with hydroxicut
- What type of drug is methadone
- Methadone side effects and dose
- Can methadone lower testoterone levels
- Does methadone make you sleepy