Are nausea, vomiting and frequent urination signs of pregnancy?
Thanks for the query to hcm,
These are her normal menses and she is not pregnant as the intercourse was protected all three times. The symptoms that she was experiencing were part of PMS , which is common to experience a week prior to the onset of menses and shall stop naturally once the menses start. However if there is still a doubt then she may get a serum beta hcg test done, where if the hcg levels are less than 3mIU , then for sure she is not pregnant.
serum beta hcg is a must
Yes the flow reduces after 2-3 days and become scanty.
Urine pregnancy test would not be sensitive at this point and usually advised 8 days post missed periods. Moreover she is bleeding, so endometrium is being shed regularly, even if this is considered as a miscarriage at your end Urine test doesn't show sensitive results until hcg levels are more than 1500mIU. Hence serum beta hcg test is advisable.
Implantation bleeding occurs after 3-5 days post intercourse and 2-3 days post fertilisation, if she gets pregnant in that cycle/fertile period.
she is not pregnant
Miscarriage is not a possibility as she was not pregnant on the first hand. I just mentioned one of the causes why urine pregnancy test should not be done as of now. So just get a beta hcg test soon and all your doubts shall be cleared conclusively.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea and stomach pain and frequent urination
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- Does the bloating nausea and frequent urination due to pregnancy
- Weakness nausea frequent urination reason
- Nausea frequent urination burning
- Small child nausea vomiting increased appetite constipation frequent urination cure
- Hot flashes nausea frequent urination
- Frequent urination and urge to vomit
- Frequent urination and vomiting
- Frequent urination and nausea negative pregnancy test
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation?
- Is pregnancy possible due to sex on 8th day from menstruation?
- At what age does a girl start to ovulate ?
- Is chemical hair straightening safe for a breast feeding woman?
- Can i have abdominal hysterectomy despite having IBS?
- What causes discomfort and pain in pelvic region?
- How to determine the expected date of delivery using last menstrual period?
- What does my ultrasound report suggest?
- Suggest treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Suggest treatment for Rubella infection