What is Beta hcg?
Beta HCG is a sub-unit of HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin_. This hormone is secreted by chorionic tissue in males and females (most common site is placenta). Beta HCG is commonly used as tumor marker.
Questions and answers on "Beta hcg"
Health resources related to Beta hcg
- Beta hcg serum levels
- Does citalopram contain beta hcg hormone
- Ivf hucog 5000 injection beta hcg
- If my beta hcg is 010 could i be pregnant
- High beta hcg results and jaundice
- Can consuming honey raise beta hcg level
- Beta hcg is 26 with red bleeding
- Beta hcg level of 010
- Beta hcg during pregnancy
- Raised beta hcg levels ambrodil safe during pregnancy