What causes frequent urination, blood in urine and pain in the pubic area?
Most probably urinary tract infection with possible prostatitis.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
The history of frequent urination, blood in urine and pain in pubic area is indicative of an urinary tract infection with probable involvement of prostate as prostatitis.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Give the urine sample for tests of routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity before antibiotic is started to get a proper diagnosis and helps in further management.
Tests of blood for CBC, kidney functions and PSA.
Ultrasonography of whole abdomen particularly of urogenital system.
Per-rectal digital examination
Any other tests as advised by your Doctor/ Urologist and proper management as per the cause found.
I hope this answer helps you in proper diagnosis and management.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination with traces of blood
- Having frequent urination with blood what could be the cause
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination