Are persistent frequent urination and lower abdominal pain suggestive of bladder cancer?
Hello. It can be due to urine infection.
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So the symptoms you described are likely XXXXXXX to urinary infection or colon infection. Bladder cancer is very very unlikely to produce such symptoms. Get a urine routine test and ultrasound of abdomen done to rule out infection or tumor. Nothing to worry.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination lower abdominal pain hiv
- Can frequent urination be due to bladder cancer?
- Dizziness nausia reoccurring low grade fever weeks frequent urination lower abdominal pain
- Frequent urination irritable bladder could it be bladder cancer
- Dizziness low grade fever weeks frequent urination lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain near bladder
- Bladder cancer abdominal pain
- Frequent urination painful bladder lower abdominal pain am i pregnant
- Frequent urination lower abdominal pain chest pain difficulty breathing
- Dull lower abdominal pain with frequent urination