What is Hcg?
The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy. hCG can be detected in a urine test 14 days after conception..........congrats if it is positive as it usually confirms that u have a baby inside....but it can be falsely positive in some cases so do consult ur OG doctor if it's doubtfully positive
Questions and answers on "Hcg"
Health resources related to Hcg
- Hcg levels not doubling
- Can hcg drops raise blood pressure
- Can you take fiber on the hcg diet
- Hcg diet and diverticulitis
- Can hcg diet elevate blood pressure
- Is the hcg diet safe to do while on zoloft
- Hcg diet and spotting
- Does hcg lower blood pressure
- Does hcg effect your liver
- Throwing up on hcg diet