What is Fenofibrate?
it is a medication to reduce cholesterol. It reduces both the LDL and VLDL, and helps increase the good cholesterol (HDL). It reduces triglycerides.
Questions and answers on "Fenofibrate"
Health resources related to Fenofibrate
- Is fenofibrate a statin drug
- On sandoz fenofibrate e do i need a stronger dose
- Is fenofibrate 160 mg and tricor 145 mg same
- Fenofibrate 160 mg tablet
- Is ranbaxy fenofibrate 54mg similar to global farm fenofibrate 54mg
- Fenofibrate 134 mg side effects
- Fenofibrate 160 mg
- Fenofibrate micronized 134 mg
- Fenofibrate 200 mg
- Side effects of fenofibrate 160mg