On Sandoz Fenofibrate E. Do I need a stronger dose?
Sandoze Fenofibrate is not an anti-hypertensive
Thanks for consulting us.
Sandoz Fenofibrate is not an anti-hypertensive drug. It will not control blood pressure even on higher doses.
The Coversyl Plus is the only anti-hypertensive among the medicines listed by you. The other two are for the control of cholesterol problem.
Steroids raise blood pressure & cannot be used for lowering blood pressure.
For control of blood pressure you have to work on the dose of Coversyl or add some other anti-hypertensive. This need proper physician's opinion. So, get back to your doctor & do not alter any medicine on your own.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of fenofibrate drugs
- Dosage for fenofibrate
- Fenofibrate versus fenofibric acid
- Fenofibrate micronized vs fenofibrate
- Fenofibrate 145 mg tablets
- Fenofibrate 160 mg tablet
- On sandoz fenofibrate e do i need a stronger dose
- Usages of fenofibrate
- Elevated trigycerides on rosuvas and fenofibrate need further medication
- Is there a generic fenofibrate
- Does Clarithromycin affect micronor?
- Pressure under stomach above vagina with cramps. Is this implantation...
- Heavy bleeding after ipill, pain during periods. Is this early...
- Bleeding after finishing periods, unprotected sex. What could this sign be?
- Having abdominal and lower back pain, burning sensation in the abdomen....
- Took two Dianette pills by accident so skipped next dose. Had...
- Done C-section. Will taking care of kid affect stitches or internal organs?
- Had failed IVF. Nausea and fatigues. Issue of oestrageon or progesteron...
- Weight gain, irregular periods, sore ribs, chest tightness, fatigue,...
- Bleeding, redness and large bump on stomach due to HCG shots for weight...