What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a fat which is produced in liver.Every cell in the body has cholesterol in its outer layer.It is essential for so many vital functions.It insulate nerve fibres,needed for synthesis if sex hormones,important for metabolism of fat soluble vitamins.But increase in amount is dangerous also.
Questions and answers on "Cholesterol"
Health resources related to Cholesterol
- Does alochol contribute to bad cholesterol
- Is tilapia high in cholesterol
- Describe some reasons why a patient might have abnormally low blood cholesterol
- Low cholesterol high triglycerides
- Does shrimp have a high level of cholesterol
- Normal cholesterol in a 32 year old male
- What happens if cholesterol is high
- Does drinking water help reduce cholesterol
- The link between carbs and cholesterol
- Cholesterol diet proper health