What is Ketone?
It is an organic compound. Ketones feature a carbonyl group (C=O) bonded to two other carbon atoms. Examples include many sugars (ketoses) and the industrial solvent acetone.
Questions and answers on "Ketone"
Health resources related to Ketone
- True plus ketone test strips
- Trace of ketone in 6 year old
- High ketone levels and liver pain
- Raspberry ketone side effects
- Raspberry ketone fat burner
- Ketone in urine treatment pregnancy
- How to lower ketone levels
- Methyl ethyl ketone
- Cvs ketone test strips
- Does a level of 10 indicate high ketone level