What is Diabetes?
It is a condition of hormonal imbalance. Insulin is not produced in adequate amounts by the pancreas, or , there is resistance to the action of insulin in the surrounding tissues. Insulin is responsible for digesting sugars, and hence, sugars accumulate in the blood and urine, leading to various complications in body systems.
Questions and answers on "Diabetes"
Health resources related to Diabetes
- Diabetes causes nystagmus
- American diabetes association education
- Adderall xr diabetes retina bleeding
- Sweating and diabetes type 2
- Is glucon d power causes diabetes
- Is amputaion below knees advisable when suffering from diabetes
- After effects of diabetes
- Diabetes and lump on groin
- Type 2 diabetes related to obesity
- Amway nutrilite for diabetes patient