What is Duphaston?
Duphaston tablets contain the active ingredient dydrogesterone, which is a synthetic hormone similar to the naturally occurring sex hormone. Duphaston is a hormonal drug commonly used where assisted reproductive techniques are used to induce conception.
Questions and answers on "Duphaston"
Health resources related to Duphaston
- Duphaston cause menstrual cramping
- Duphaston vs norethisterone
- Duphaston 3 times a day pregnancy
- Duphaston 10ml gram in pregnancy
- Duphaston missed dose on first day
- Duphaston ecosprin folinine induction
- Taken duphaston diane trying to conceive will it help
- Duphaston during pregnancy and flight
- Duphaston safe for second trimester
- Duphaston for ovarian cystic dystrophy