What is Dydrogesterone?
Dydrogesterone is a steroidal progestin. It is a potent, orally active progestogen indicated in a wide variety of gynaecological conditions related to progesterone deficiency. It is similar in molecular structure and pharmacological effects to endogenous progesterone. It is orally active at far lower doses.
Questions and answers on "Dydrogesterone"
Health resources related to Dydrogesterone
- Will dydrogesterone do harm to my baby?
- Dydrogesterone during third trimester pregnancy
- Dydrogesterone during last week of period date
- Dydrogesterone during 8 week pregnancy
- Dydrogesterone duphaston is it safe for the fetus
- Care plan dydrogesterone during pregnancy
- Stopped taking dydrogesterone but no period
- Dydrogesterone as emergency contraceptive \
- Where is dydrogesterone ban
- Should i stop taking dydrogesterone if vomit