What is Clotrimazole?
Clotrimazole is an antifungal medication commonly used in the treatment of fungal infections such as vaginal yeast infections, oral thrush, and ringworm. It is also used to treat athlete's foot and jock itch.
Questions and answers on "Clotrimazole"
Health resources related to Clotrimazole
- Does clotrimazole helps in clearing black spots
- Clotrimazole bed bug bites
- Wat is the purpose of clotrimazole
- Clotrimazole candid cream
- Can you use clotrimazole cream when pregnant
- Clotrimazole for saddle sore
- Clotrimazole cream usp-1
- Clotrimazole beclomethasone cream for anal itching
- Clotrimazole metronidazole,lactobacillus combination
- Clotrimazole 10 mg troche