What is Skin rash?
Rash is not a specific diagnosis. It is generally outbreak of skin inflammation and discoloration that change the way the skin looks and feels. Common rashes includes poison ivy, eczema and heat rashes etc.
Questions and answers on "Skin rash"
Health resources related to Skin rash
- Can eating chicken cause skin rash
- Is skin rash a side effect of inderal la?
- Painful burning skin rash
- How to treat bad skin rash after crystal meth use
- Hormonal imbalance and skin rash
- Skin rash after angioplasty
- Snake shaped skin rash
- Skin rash on shins
- Is skin rash a side effect of ionil t plus?
- Is skin rash a side effect of ketamine?