What is Tinea cruris?
Tinea cruris, commonly referred to as jock itch, is a fungal infection in the groin area, affecting mostly adult men.
Questions and answers on "Tinea cruris"
Health resources related to Tinea cruris
- Tell me the treatment of tinea cruris
- Read now tinea cruris foreskin
- Tinea cruris a early sign of hiv
- Inguinal lymphadenitis following tinea cruris
- Tinea cruris penis glans
- Can tinea cruris and the elevated sgpt be related
- Suffering with tinea cruris from four years
- Treatment of tinea cruris labia
- How to overcome tinea cruris
- Tinea cruris axilla