Tinea cruris

What is Tinea cruris?

Tinea cruris, commonly referred to as jock itch, is a fungal infection in the groin area, affecting mostly adult men.

Questions and answers on "Tinea cruris"

dear doctor,iam suffering from tinea cruris for two years ihave taken many ayurvedic medicines like manjishta kashayam mahatikta ghrtham and...

doctor1 MD


I can understand your concern for recurring tinea. I am providing you certain suggestions for the betterment which are applicable for the...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Tinea cruris

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Medical Topics