Owl Image

What causes HIV ? What are the symptoms of this virus ?

how to know if your partner is infected with hiv is there any symptoms .
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
hi welcome to health care magic!many pepole dont get symptoms once they affected or many may devlop flu like sym within 3 to 6 week of exposure like fever,headach,tiredness,nausea,diarrhoea,enlarged lymph gland,these all symptoms goes wihin week which is called asymptamatic period during which more suspetible to get infected others.it lower the white blood cell so CD4 count which is 500 to 1500 which lower to 250 in gastric it produse rapid weight loss,diarrhoea,loss of appetite,profound fatigue.in respiratory it produse dry/productive cough,shortness of breath,pneumonia,tb.in skin rash,white patches on skin,tongue,candiasis appthous in mouth.in neurology produse depression,numbness,tingling.thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in