What is Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs that is caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites. It is characterized primarily by inflammation of the alveoli in the lungs or by alveoli that are filled with fluid (alveoli are microscopic sacs in the lungs that absorb oxygen).
Questions and answers on "Pneumonia"
Health resources related to Pneumonia
- Can paint cause pneumonia
- Child low body temperature with pneumonia
- I am suffering from pneumonia, can i take ancef?
- Walking pneumonia shoulder blades hurt and clavicle
- How does pneumonia make your back hurt
- Camel crush causing pneumonia
- Treatment of pneumonia in infants
- Lab values affected by pneumonia
- Stenotrophomonas pneumonia in copd patients
- Signs of pneumonia in 10 month baby