Suggest treatment for cold, throat infection and itchy eyes
Thanks for your query.
It looks like you are having mild sinusitis and allergy. I would suggest you take Tab. Azee 500 mg once daily after food for 3 days. You can take Tab. Montek LC once at night for 1 week.
Drink plenty of water. It would help you if you can drink warm lemon juice with 1 tbsp of honey for a week. Steam inhalation also helps.
I hope this answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Throat infection fever cold
- Cold and throat infection tablets
- Enlarged tonsils throat infection cold cough fever treatment options
- Roxid for cold and throat infection
- Tablets for throat infection fever and cold
- Cold throat infection and azithral
- Cold throat infection and loose motion
- Ear infection following cold and throat infection
- Crocin throat infection cold