Suggest treatment for cold, throat infection and itchy eyes

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Fri, 18 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: hi I am XXXXXXX suffering with cold continuosly from last 2weeks and cold is not controlling, often getting cold a mild throat infection and itching of eyes.dont know what type of allergy I am having.can u suggest me any treatment.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Maybe sinusitis.

Detailed Answer:

It looks like you are having mild sinusitis and allergy. I would suggest you take Tab. Azee 500 mg once daily after food for 3 days. You can take Tab. Montek LC once at night for 1 week.

Drink plenty of water. It would help you if you can drink warm lemon juice with 1 tbsp of honey for a week. Steam inhalation also helps.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana