Ulcer in small intestine, stomach pain, occult blood issue. Done capsule endoscopy. Suggest treatment?

Kindly read them and inform what to do now. My case history: 1) 2 years back, in September 2010, a Capsule Endoscopy was done in Sahara hospital, Lucknow, which reported 6 places ulcers in small intestine . 2) Then Doctor advised me to took TB medicines (AKT-4 kit for 2 months, then Rcinex 750mg) for 1 & 1/4 year course. 3) During the course, the digestion was good & no occult blood was seen in stool but as the course was over, I still facing the same indignation, stomach pain after meal & occult blood problem. 4) I have to go for stool atleast 3-4 times in a day (with much smell). And also facing gas problem after 2-3 hours of meal. 5) Sometime gets stomach pain Net Result: Now, Doctor told me that you must be suffering from Crohn s disease, and it has no cure. Either go to Homeopathic or Aurvedic medicine. Other problem: I am also having Thyroid problem, so taking Thyronorm 50 mcg. Current medicine: Just now I started taking homeopathic medicines since 2 months, and experience no relief. Kindly Answers of my these Queries: 1. Please tell what type of treatment I have to take? 2. Please tell which produces some drugs/foods known as probiotic product can help me? Thanks & Regards Kishore Kushwaha A-1489/8, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-0000 +91-0000
Sat, 16 Feb 2013