Does several spinal surgeries causes abdominal pain and swallowing problem?

Hi, Our Son, now 33 years of age was diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis type NF2, when he was 16.Since then has had several spine, and acoustic surgeries to remove these tumors.Also underwent Medicinal Trial at NYU with Lapatanib, Avastin, and Affinator, alongwith 15 other candidates but did not help. He had Spine Surgeries in April ( T6-T7 ), and October ( T9-T-10), December (Gall Bladder removed ), January 2014 (ERCP to remove stricture in CBD), February 2014 Debaulking of Acoustic Tumor in the left side of Brain/ear, Cymetra injection in his vocal cord in April, 14.Has Swallowing problem now, and has been having severe abdominal pain since 4 years.April he had blood test and Capsule Endoscopy done and results were normal, but has soft tissue on his duodenum. Please advise
Tue, 20 Nov 2018