What causes constipation , acid reflux , high blood pressure and headaches?

Hi, I just had got back to work from a second opinion appt with a gi. I had my gallbladder removed in Feb, but I didn t get any relief from my symptoms. Symptoms are nausea, FATIGUE, constipation/diarrhea, bloating, belching, acid reflux, high blood pressure, headaches. The first gi did a endoscopy, colonoscopy and ct enterology scan. They revealed a polyp in the stomach and a ulcer in the ileum. My mom had two feet of the ileum removed due to crohn s disease a few years ago. So far, all my tests are negative for crohn s. However, the fatigue seems to be getting worse. Anyway, my second opinion gi recommends another colonoscopy and biopsy. However, I m wondering if I should do another test that hasn t been performed yet. Maybe, the camera pill, or something that I m not aware of. My second opinion gi thinks that is a waste of money, but I m wondering if it s more of a waste to do another colonoscopy. Please advise! Thx so much for this forum! Jimmy
Wed, 19 Dec 2018