What is Ulcerative colitis?
It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease . Ulcerative colitis is a form of colitis, a disease of the colon (large intestine), that includes characteristic ulcers, or open sores. The main symptom of active disease is usually constant diarrhea mixed with blood, of gradual onset. IBD is often confused with irritable bowel syndrome.
Questions and answers on "Ulcerative colitis"
Health resources related to Ulcerative colitis
- Ulcerative colitis and aching legs
- Marvelon ulcerative colitis
- Apa itu ulcerative colitis
- Uremic pericarditis in ulcerative colitis
- Acne and ulcerative colitis
- Ulcerative colitis 5 hour energy drink
- Does weed affect ulcerative colitis
- Is sudafed bad for ulcerative colitis
- Sugar and ulcerative colitis
- Is ulcerative colitis dark blood or light blood