Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Nausea, vomiting, not sleeping, cant eat or drink without being or feeling sick

Nausea, vomiting, not sleeping, can't eat or drink without being or feeling sick
Hey, symptoms are as lised: Nausea, vomiting, not sleeping, can t eat or drink without being or feeling sick, lower back pain, some stomache pain occassionally, constantly feeling tired with no energy, pains in the right side of my chest now and again, keep feeling hot and cold and keep shaking as if I m nervous. Help please!... This has been going on now for a few weeks and I ve not had a meal (only a few snacks) over the last 2 weeks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  2344
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Sounds like you have some sort of condition you should see your doctor about mixed with some anxiety. Why are you waiting weeks? call your doctor ASAP or go to the hospital with chest pains. thats not something to mess around with...
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
  User's Response
Cheers... Been to the GP and in the past when I have had severe stomache pains with some of the above mentioned symptoms I've addmited myself into hospital via emergency services yet no matter what tests they do, nothing comes back as they put me on a paracetamol drip, anti sickness injection an morphine then I'm fine within a couple of days... No-one seems to be able to get to the bottom of the issues and its now effecting my work life. In the past, I've just carried on through the pain but at the moment I can barely move like today where I've not got out of bed all day
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
  User's Response
Also, due to the state the NHS is in (well at least my local) it takes me 2-3 weeks just to get an appointment
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
You have to take an appointment with a doctor,get investigated &get proper treatment.
From your complaints ,you might be having liver problem (to be confirmed by investigations like routine urine exam.for bile salts &pigments,liver function test etc.)
you can see a physician,To suggest treament without examination is not proper.
Still,till then,,you can try with high carbohydrate dietwith suger, fruit juices,Sp.sugercane juice.sips of glucose water.Take rest ,have B complex syrup,some liver preparation like Liv-52 may be helpful.
Avisit to dr.-by appointment or on emmergency basis will be a wise action.
Answered: Fri, 16 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. The symptoms you have described here are complex. I feel you are suffering from anxiety disorder. You must visit a psychiatrist for proper evaluation and further treatment. You need to visit a hospital as you might be very malnourished for lack of diet in past 2 weeks. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sat, 1 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor