Sore lower back, dizziness, crying without reason, nausea after eating. What could this be?

Hello, Since Monday i have been feeling sick, have a sore lower back, feel dizzy a lot of the time and have been crying a lot for no reason. I am due on my period this week i don t think i could be pregnant as i have been taking the pill . My periods usually are no cause for concern at all. I still have an appetite and have been eating well when the nausea settles down, it doesn t take long for it to come back though. Do you know what this could be? Should i go see a doctor? Thank you Becky
Sun, 21 Apr 2019