What is Paracetamol?
It is antipyretic and anti analgesic ie reduces fever and pain. Prescribed for fever, body ache, ear pain.
Questions and answers on "Paracetamol"
Health resources related to Paracetamol
- Paracetamol cholinergic urticaria
- Paracetamol safe in pregnancy
- Will paracetamol help rumbling stomach
- Paracetamol and pregnancy
- Can i take paracetamol with clarithromycin 250mg
- Should i give paracetamol and fricium for fits during fever
- Can you smoke weed after taking paracetamol
- Adol paracetamol suppository infants
- She took an overdose of paracetamol
- Paracetamol overdose chest symptoms