What is Carbohydrate?
Carbohydrate is an organic substance . It is the main source of energy to the body. Contains simple and complex sugar. 1 gm of carbohydrate gives approximately 4cal of energy. Glucose, fructose , maltose are some examples of carbohydrates.
Questions and answers on "Carbohydrate"
Health resources related to Carbohydrate
- Problems with a low carbohydrate diet
- Protein and carbohydrate rich food
- What are refined carbohydrate foods
- Foods on carbohydrate addicts diet
- Protein high carbohydrate diet menu
- Carbohydrate content of alcohol
- Carbohydrate requirements for adults
- Does nicotinell contain carbohydrate
- Carbohydrate test for bacteria
- Diabetic protein vs carbohydrate blood sugar levels