Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

My wife fell down in the toilet and found unconscious. Please explain me what is the best thing to do at this time ?

My wife fell down in the toilet and found unconscious. I heard the noise and went and holded her upright and tried to bring her conscious by lapping on her cheeks . Her breathing was loud and took more than 30mins to become normal. we went to doctors, they carried EEG , Scanning, Blood tests, harmone tests and all the reports shows NORMAL. Please explain me what is the best thing to do at this time.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

The syncope she had would have resulted from CNS (Central nervous system + Brain and spinal cord ) or from Heart problems.
The tests you have done do rule out CNS causes to maximum extent but i suggest you also get her heart checked by getting a ECG ,2D Echogardiography and a carotid Doppler these tests will make sure the normal functioning of the heart also get her blood pressure checked repeatedly at different times for 3 to 4 days and consult the cardiologist with the reports.

Also keep her energy levels good with juices and regular food and have a good watch on her for safety and symptom witnessing.

Thanks for visiting

Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
You forget to mention her age, any way there could be many reasons for the same ranging from simple vaso vagal shock to epilepsy. The test conducted are fine and rules out any major illness as it seems, try to keep a watch on her blood pressure frequently, give her plenty of fluids all the time, sometimes females neglect there health and do not take sufficient diet and this happenes.Emotional issues also plays role so try to find out this. For coming few days do not leave her alone for long time and keep in touch with your family doctor.
Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks Doctor for your response.

Her age is 35 and this is the first time happened. Please advise us what should be done to repeat this again. She is at present in Bangalore India and if you are from Bangalore, then is it possible to carryout an inspection? OR do you recommend any good doctor in Bgl.

Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
  User's Response
Try better this[url=]winamax poker[/url]
Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor