What is Spinal cord?
Spinal cord is a long, thin, tubular bundle of nervous tissue and support cells that extends from the brain.the brain and spinal cord together is known CNS.
Questions and answers on "Spinal cord"
Health resources related to Spinal cord
- Disc touching spinal cord symptoms
- Is it possible to do spinal cord surgery
- Uncoordinated movement spinal cord tract
- Job of the spinal cord
- Myelitis inflammation of the spinal cord
- Transected dorsal root of spinal cord
- Acne along spinal cord
- Spinal cord disc dislocation
- Spinal cord nerve damage symptoms
- D11 d12 spinal cord