What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a brain disorder that causes people to have recurring seizures. The seizures happen when clusters of nerve cells, or neurons, in the brain send out the wrong signals. People may have strange sensations and emotions or behave strangely. They may have violent muscle spasms or lose consciousness. Epilepsy has many possible causes, including illness, brain injury etc.
Questions and answers on "Epilepsy"
Health resources related to Epilepsy
- Epilepsy patients can take revital tablets
- Epilepsy eye exam
- Epilepsy psychosisdepression refusal to take medication
- Epilepsy and drink water
- Graphs on epilepsy
- Types of epilepsy
- Epilepsy seizure disorders and bell's palsy
- Causes of seizures in adults other than epilepsy
- Suffering from epilepsy and brain stroke is epilepsy hereditary
- Medicine of mirgi epilepsy