Suggest remedies for ADHD
She should be evaluated and managed for OCD!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what your daughter is experiencing. I have reviewed her information fully and it appears she has obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD). I will recommend that she gets evaluated for this and managed accordingly. This manifest with repeated actions/movements.
Bring this to the attention of her doctor managing her for ADHD and this would be addressed through cognitive behavioral therapy and medications.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
This is probably a side effect of her medication!
Trembling is a side effect of drugs used in treating ADHD such as Adderall. I will suggest that the doctor reviews her drugs and adjust accordingly. Another possible cause are essential tremors and for this she will benefit form medications such as propanolol and clonazepam.
Let me know how this goes. I wish your daughter well and interested n getting her updates.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering with adult adhd suggestion for treatment availability in ap
- Suggest some best adhd doctors and related hospital
- Suggest information on evaluation facilities for adhd
- Suggest treatment for adhd and aggresive behaviour
- Adhd or not
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma
- Taking vyvanse for adhd sensitive teeth any suggestions
- Suggest an alternative of concerta for adhd treatment
- What is the remedy for adhd when on medication
- Herbal remedies for adhd