What does my CT scan report indicate?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
What you are describing is consistent with anxiety and panic. The symptoms you are describing is classic for these conditions. Long-term treatment of these conditions is very effective. You need treatment with a combination of an SSRI medication such as Lexapro or Zoloft, and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) weekly for 12-15 weeks with a therapist. This combination of treatments will result in resolution of your symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ct scan report bronchogenic cancer
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- Brain ct scan report
- Whats a ct scan meth
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate