What does my CT scan report indicate?

Question
I have not been feeling very well I'm having a hard time leaving my house I'm having very bad depersonalization. I'm just feeling really out of it bad memory loss bad brain fog lots of neurological symptoms confusion I've had it in my car I done is CT scan which always normal but I just don't feel like myself and I can't figure out what's going on. I also feel like I'm going to pass out all the time and I'm very dizzy a lot only health condition I have is Hashimoto's which my levels are normal but my antibodies are 546
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

What you are describing is consistent with anxiety and panic. The symptoms you are describing is classic for these conditions. Long-term treatment of these conditions is very effective. You need treatment with a combination of an SSRI medication such as Lexapro or Zoloft, and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) weekly for 12-15 weeks with a therapist. This combination of treatments will result in resolution of your symptoms.

Dr. Sheppe