Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What does my CT scan report indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2014
Answered : 2091 Questions
I have not been feeling very well I'm having a hard time leaving my house I'm having very bad depersonalization. I'm just feeling really out of it bad memory loss bad brain fog lots of neurological symptoms confusion I've had it in my car I done is CT scan which always normal but I just don't feel like myself and I can't figure out what's going on. I also feel like I'm going to pass out all the time and I'm very dizzy a lot only health condition I have is Hashimoto's which my levels are normal but my antibodies are 546
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 4 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

What you are describing is consistent with anxiety and panic. The symptoms you are describing is classic for these conditions. Long-term treatment of these conditions is very effective. You need treatment with a combination of an SSRI medication such as Lexapro or Zoloft, and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) weekly for 12-15 weeks with a therapist. This combination of treatments will result in resolution of your symptoms.

Dr. Sheppe
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor