What causes dizziness, loss of balance and double vision?
Further testing needed
I understand your concern. The loss of balance and double vision could be due to different causes, a change in blood pressure, to begin with, could be the culprit. Did you have a fall recently? Do you wear glasses? Do you have ringing in the ear? Do you tend to tilt your head on the side? Do you have blurry vision?
I recommend you do a physical exam, blood tests, including sugar levels and a head MRI or CT scan. These test could give a better insight into what is causing these episodes.
If you could answer the above questions for me I would be able to assist you further.
Wishing you good health and all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of double vision with panic problems
- What causes double vision
- What causes double vision and how is it treated
- What causes occasional double vision
- What causes double vision after a cataract surgery
- What is the cause of double vision after pneumonia
- What causes sudden double vision
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- What causes double vision in a 4 year old
- What causes sudden onset of double vision