Is acetominophen the same as aspirin when it comes to heart attacks?

Is acetominophen the same as aspirin when it comes to heart attacks? (non-emergency question!)? No, I m not having a heart attack. But I am curious -- I have heard that if someone is having a heart attack, the first thing to do is call an ambulance. Then give them an aspirin to chew up. I wonder if acetominophen has the same effect? If not, then I guess it would make sense to make sure that you have some aspirin in the house, and not just acetominiphen, huh? Thanks!
Wed, 14 Sep 2011