I have a circle on my left ankle that itches and hurts sometimes. What is it ?

Age: 18 Gender: Female Height and weight: 5 5 // over-weight (by about 30-45 lb) Medical History-Diagnosed with: Manic Depression and ADHD I have this small (about 1-2 in) circle on the outside of my left ankle, and its been there for a little over a month now. I m not sure what it is, but it does itch and does hurt sometimes. Also, I wear the hi-top converse. Could they have caused it somehow? And more importantly, what is it because it doesn t look like a bruise
Mon, 9 Jan 2012