What do these blood reports indicate?

Dr. Suma Parinam

Posted on Wed, 23 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: My ESR Test Result: 30mm/hr in 1st hour and 2nd hour 60mm/hr why it’s come like can you please explain. Last 2 weeks on word i ma getting itching .what the reason

The doctor has started working on your question. Once the doctor submits the answer, it will be peer reviewed before being sent to you. You will be notified via an email once the answer is ready. If you do not hear from us within 24-hours, you get your answer free!
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
High ESR

Detailed Answer:
Hi mr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

I have checked your question and reports attached. The esr value is increased for sure. however it wouldn't be evident or clear with reports why esr is rising. There are thousands of reasons why esr rises besides it is very non specific test now a days. The triglycerides are high as well and that can increase esr. Even a bad sleep the previous night would increase esr.
Hence I ask you why did you go to doctor? What made you get tests done? Do you have any medical problem?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Suma Parinam 2 hours later
i went to check the my itchy body . he said its fungal infection after that he checked my bp and i have 160/90 so he wrote blood test and suger test and thyroid test and cholesterol test.
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Itching and rise in Esr

Detailed Answer:
so the fungal infection is causing raise in Esr. Get that treated first. The esr would be normal after few days of completion of treatment.
Follow up: Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Thank you very Much for your quick Response.
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 40 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please close n rate answer

Detailed Answer:
I am glad, please close discussion n rate it.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana