What do these blood reports indicate?
The doctor has started working on your question. Once the doctor submits the answer, it will be peer reviewed before being sent to you. You will be notified via an email once the answer is ready. If you do not hear from us within 24-hours, you get your answer free!
Hi mr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
I have checked your question and reports attached. The esr value is increased for sure. however it wouldn't be evident or clear with reports why esr is rising. There are thousands of reasons why esr rises besides it is very non specific test now a days. The triglycerides are high as well and that can increase esr. Even a bad sleep the previous night would increase esr.
Hence I ask you why did you go to doctor? What made you get tests done? Do you have any medical problem?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- Blood cholesterol test done what does the report indicate
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?