Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Can hormonal disorders cause infrequent urination and digestive problems?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12681 Questions
I have diabetes cholesterol and digestive problems

my diabetes fluctuates many times from high to low low to high I have digestive problems too what whenever I eat food I go for motions 4 to 5 times a day but the motions are not watery my urine gets blocked sometimes and sometimes a urine frequency increases I have done sonography and liver functioning test cholesterol test kidney test and sending my reports please tell me is it the hormonal problem of liver or kidney I am not able to pass my urine properly. I get scanty periods and I am unmarried. Pls advice me why my urine gets blocked. And digestive problems diabetes are bcz of Hormonal disorder. I have done many time urine routine test. Reports show either infection or normal

I am very much worried what should I do. Pls advice me. I am sending my reports
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consult gastroentrololist

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query,your blood sugar level is high so it should be controlled first.Increased urine frequency is also due to diabetes.Your kidney are all right and liver is slightly enlarge due to fatty infiltration that is not a problem.
Now your problem are gastritis ,urine and diabetes are bcz of Hormonal disorder,so for these problem you have to consult either gastroentrololist or endocrinologist for proper investigation and management.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor