What is Blood test?
A blood test , is a laboratory analysis performed on a blood sample that is usually extracted from a vein in the arm using a needle, or via fingerprick. Blood tests are used to determine physiological and biochemical states, such as disease, mineral content, drug effectiveness, and organ function. They are also used in drug tests.
Questions and answers on "Blood test"
Health resources related to Blood test
- Ivf positive blood test
- Blood test to test for ehlers danlos
- Interpreting blood test results
- Thyroid function blood test
- Ca 125 blood test and barretts esophagus
- Nicotine affect cholesterol blood test results
- When to take blood test for pregnancy
- Will elevated ketones affect blood test for tsh levels
- Lowering cholesterol for blood test
- Does the blood test report confirms pregnancy