Advantage Star Health Insurance
• Over 10 Corer People Covered Across the Country.
• Hospitalization expenses incurred as a result of illness/disease/sickness/accidental injuries.
• Covers hospitalization expenses like Room Rent, Medicines, Scan, X-Ray, Operation Theater charges, Surgeon, Consultant and Anesthetist fees.
• Direct Settlement of Claims - NO TPA
• Covers pre and post-hospitalization.
• Wide Net work of more than 5100 hospital across India
• Life Time Renewal for Senior Citizen plans.
• Wide choice of plan option
• Exclusive policy covering Pre-Existing Disease.
Mediclassic - Individual Health Insurance
• Covers hospitalization expenses incurred as a result of illness/disease/sickness and/or accidental injuries.
• Covers pre and post-hospitalization expenses
• Non – Allopathic up to Rs.25,000 per year.
• 12 day care procedure covered.
• No claim discount ranging from 5% to 25% for every claim-free year
• Maximum cover of Rs.10,00,000 per individual
Family Health Insurance
• A Super Saver Policy
• Single Sum Insured,
• Coverage for entire family in Single Premium
• Considerable saving in premium as the family is covered under one policy.
• Covers Pre and Post hospitalization and 12 Day care Procedure
• Sum insured is floated amongst the family members
• Maximum cover of Rs.10,00,000 per family
Senior Citizen Health Insurance
• This is India's first health insurance policy aimed specifically at senior citizens
• It provides cover for anyone over the age of 60 and permits entry right up to the age of 69
• No pre-insurance medical test required.
• Guaranteed renewals beyond 69 years,
• Pre-existing diseases covered.
• Only cashless at network hospitals
• Maximum cover of Rs. 5,00,000 per individual
Criticare Health Insurance
• This policy offers cover to the Insured Person under two sections. Both regular hospitalization benefits and Major Disease’s benefits are available under one policy. [100% Lump Sum Payment for major identified Critical illness - First Diagnosis of Cancer, Chronic Kidney Disease
, Brain Tumour, Irreversible Coma, Undergoing first time - Major Organ Transplant, Occurrence for the first time of the Cerebro-Vascular Stroke causing Hemiplegia, Acute Myocardial Infarction
resulting in LVEF of
Diabetes Safe Health Insurance
• An Exclusive policy that helps those affected by Diabetes Mellitus Type II and offers insurance protection for treating most commonly occurring complications.
• Eyes: Diabetic Retinopathy
requiring laser treatment.
• Kidneys: Diabetic Nephropathy
leading to chronic renal failure
• Feet: Diabetic foot ulcer
requiring micro-vascular surgical correction.
Super Surplus Health Insurance
• Wide coverage option of Rs. 7 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh,
• Covers hospitalization expenses in excess of Rs. 300,000 per hospitalization.
Health Gain Insurance
• A policy which provides for both inpatient and outpatient benefits.
• Standard Premium – Rs. 14,725/- for all age group and family size.
• Renewable up to 60 yrs of age
• OP benefits only as reimbursement
• Accumulated OP bills can be claimed within the policy year.
• Flexibility to increase SI as age increases for the same premium.
Unique Health Insurance
• A two year policy
• Pre-Existing Diseases will be covered after 11 months of continuous coverage have elapsed.
• Covers both pre existing ailment and future diseases
• No pre medical checkup.
• Policy is offered with 30/% Co-pay for All Claim.
Pregnancy Health Insurance
• Pasic Floater Plan with Addition Cover.
• Expenses of delivery – Normal or Caesarean
• Newborn baby cover,
• Post delivery complication cover for mother after the delivery.
• Cost of test incurred for detecting any disorders in the Fetus up to Rs. 1,000/-
• Non Allopathic Treatments: Up to Rs. 25,000/- per policy period.
• Age 18 years to 40 years entry and family size of 2A and 2A + 1C.
• Individual Travel Protect - 5 days to 180 Days Cover
• Family Travel Protect – 2A and 2C for 15, 30, 45 and 60 days
• Corporate Travel Protect – worldwide option
• Student Travel Protect.
• A protection to the family in the unfortunate event of accidental death or disablement.
• World wide cover
• Coverage for entire family in one accident Policy
What cannot be claimed?
• Treatment of illness/disease/sickness contracted by the insured person during the first 30 days from the commencement date of the policy
• First Two Years Exclusions: Cataract, Hysterectomy for Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma, Replacement surgery for knee and/or joint (other than caused by an accident), Prolapse of intervertebral disc
(other than caused by accident),varicose veins and varicose ulcers
• First Year Exclusions: Benign Prostate Hypertrophy, Hernia, Hydrocele, Fistula in anus, Piles, Sinusitis and related disorders, congenital internal disease/defects, removal of gallstones and renal stone
• Naturopathy treatment
• Expenses which are purely diagnostic in nature with no positive existence of any disease
• Expenses incurred for non-allopathic treatment
• Treatment of external Congenital disease/defects/anomalies
• Expenses which are mainly cosmetic in nature.
Contact.: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0 999 461 2916