What causes sinus pressure and excessive sleepiness after an episode of pneumonia?
Some more information would be very helpful
Thank you for asking at healthcaremagic.
I carefully read your question.
Do you have fever with the sinus pain? How long ago did you finish the antibiotics for pneumonia? Do you remember the name of the medication?
You seem to be doing the right things by using salt water rinse and mucinex. I would recommend you to continue these.
When will you have the results of the blood tests? Would be good to have the results.
Do you use other medications for flu symptoms? Some of them contain antihistamines and that can make you more sleepy. If you are using some other over the counter tablets please let me know.
Please reply to this message with the answers to the above questions.
Waiting to hear from you.
Antoneta Zotaj, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medications cause excessive sleepiness
- Zoloft and excessive sleepiness
- Excessive sleepiness and sweating
- Excessive sleepiness during pregnancy
- Excessive sleepiness newborn
- Causes of excessive sleepiness newborn
- What causes excessive sleepiness and breathing difficulty
- Excessive sleepiness neonate
- Rheumatoid arthritis excessive sleepiness after eating
- Suffering from excessive sleepiness problem cause and cure
- What causes an episode of chills, dizziness and focusing issues?
- What causes mildly raised INR level despite taking Warfarin?
- What does the following colposcopy report indicate?
- What do the following ultrasound reports indicate?
- What causes a red rash on the arm?
- What causes diarrhea, severe cramps and bloating?
- Suggest treatment for small bumps between the legs and near the buttocks
- What causes redness in the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for severe joint pain in the knees, elbows and ankles
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and mouth ulcers while having...